Test road smoothness
- IRI (International Roughness Index),
- MRI (Mean Roughness Index),
- RSI (Road Smoothness Index),
- MRSI (Mean Road Smoothness Index),
- Number of localized roughness intervals which are out of requested parameters.
Values are given for whole route or per section.
In order to track quality of phases in road maintenance, we can take measurement before any work, and after each maintenance option. For example after grinding and after seal coating.
Road Profile before and after grinding
RSI before and after grinding